'Excess is no longer in fashion, creativity is the new luxury. More or Less is a new biannual magazine which showcases fashion at a more inclusive price point but with boundless originality. It celebrates style as a form of self-expression, rather than a means to conform to the status quo. It touches upon how we consume, from cost to sustainability. Less is more.
THE DEBUT ISSUE
• Supermodel Kate Moss delves into her wardrobe photographed in her most cherished thrift store finds
• Actress Chloë Sevigny poses for Haley Wollens in clothes that she’s about to sell online
• A compendium of vintage t-shirts shot by Jamie Hawkesworth with a collectable pull-out poster.
• Max Farago documents clothing crafted by artists with developmental, mental and physical disabilities from San Fransisco’s Creative Growth.
• A portfolio of artists who aim to raise awareness about saving the planet.
• Interviews with of-the-moment designers Telfar and Heron Preston
• Photo shoots by mentored high school students from Red Hook Labs
More Or Less is founded by Jaime Perlman.'